Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

On 7/13/12 1:07 PM, John Shear wrote:
I don't know why you hate top-posting. In our company it's common
courtesy to top-post when replying to email so people don't have to
scroll through pages of stuff just to see a one-line reply. So that's
what makes sense to me.

John S.

On 07/13/2012 12:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I don't know what worse, spam or top posting. :-p

We're not at your company, we're in a newsgroup which has a standard
etiquette that has been the same for about 15 years... which includes
bottom posting *and* editing out crap that is no longer relevant to the
discussion.

What's next, reading right to left because that's how you do it at your
synagogue? :-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)