Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

On 7/13/12 12:52 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 7/13/2012 1:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
I don't know what worse, spam or top posting. :-p

Top posting depends on the topic being discussed. I frequently top post.
In these cases it is a long continuing conversation between a couple of
people, about the same topic and no drift.

By top posting the new material is on top so it can be quickly reviewed
for the response. On top there is no need to scroll through many
paragraphs to find the new material.

That's what editing is for. Cut out the impertinent crap.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--