Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Town That Never Retired

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Aye, anyone younger than around their early 50's ought to look at what
the current projected state pensiojn age is for them. I'm 52 and won't
get the State Pension until I'm 66. That's assuming I make it that far,
just been diagnosed with Parkinson's. B-(

Bloody hell, Dave. Dunno what to say.

In 'our' job, some parts of it I can still do aged 67. But not holding a
pole over my head all day. A Fisher - just about. Or a heavy rig. Clipping
a mic on someone then recording that etc is ok - provided it's not too
cold.

--
*We waste time, so you don't have to *

Dave Plowman London SW