Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR TomR is offline

Default Opening Cabinet of GE Washer WHRE5550K1WW

"DA" wrote in message
roups.com...
responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ww-704322-.htm
DA wrote:
TomR wrote:

Now, my question is, "How were you able to modify the YouTube
options to
create a link that goes directly to the 2-minute mark on the
video?"

On the Youtube page, under the video, there's that "Share" link. You click
on it and a small panel opens up with the address and right below that a
small "Options" link with a down facing arrow. You click on that, and yet
another small window opens up where you can check the "Start at X:XX"
option. When you do, the address of the video in the "Share" field changes
automatically. You can just copy it from there and paste in a post.

Looking at the address, all this option does is add ?t=2m1s to the end of
the video address which translates to 2:01. Knowing that, I guess you
don't even need to mess with Youtube options, just add a properly formed
t=XmYs to the end of the address and the right moment in the video should
open up.

Very cool. Thanks.