Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default Opening Cabinet of GE Washer WHRE5550K1WW

DA wrote:
Guv Bob wrote:

Anyone know how to get the front door off of this cabinet? Looks
like = you just pop it open from the top and lean it out, but before
I break = something, I thought I'd ask. The GE tech support folks
can't tell me anything except to point at this diagram. Thanks in
advance. -- Bob

You'll need a small metal putty knife to disengage the clips. There's
a Youtube video by Hugh Barlow that shows the very procedure. Let me
see if I can post this link directly to the fragment 2 minutes into
the video. If my screwing with the Youtube options does not work,
just open the video and fast forward to the 2:00 mark, you'll see how
he opens your washer.

http://youtu.be/VeAOmQ2JisU?t=2m1s

Hey, that was an excellent answer to the OP's question and shows exactly how
it's done.

Now, my question is, "How were you able to modify the YouTube options to
create a link that goes directly to the 2-minute mark on the video?"