Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default I must NOT be able to think like someone with RED HAIR becausemyhair is NOT red?

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:42:40 -0500, RD Sandman
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
om:

RD Sandman wrote:

My bad......I didn't think you had specified.

It was referenced as 'pink slime' by a talking TV head the other
night. Yet another reason to lower the entrance standards for 'Burger
College'. Of course, they think a cap gun is a Magnum, and a BB gun is
an AK47.

True, and it would bring back the old Mickey D saying, "Parts is parts."

'twas Wendy's taking a poke at McNuggets, no?