Posted to uk.d-i-y
NoSpam NoSpam is offline

Default Tools for tree pruning

On 12/07/2012 17:55, Rick Hughes wrote:
On 11/07/2012 10:04, Nospam wrote:
On 10/07/2012 19:14, Rick Hughes wrote:

The Ryobi expand-it system looks interesting but the dealer you
mentioned doesn't have any listed - I'll give them a call when they get
back from hols.

Guess deals are so good - it's pot luck ... try eBay .. when I was
looking there were some good deals on new products .. that is how I
found that company.

Probably no good for a farmer ... but for gardener great.

The Ryobi 720W electric pruner is less than £100 and gets reasonable
reviews so I've ordered one (even though the blade is a bit short)
because it should be easier to extend the pole than with the petrol one.
I'll probably get a long pole saw as well for the higher stuff.

It would be useful to get some feedback on whether the rope saws are
worth bothering with