Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default For Jim Thompson - For Robert Baer, HTML converted pdf.

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:03:36 -0700, Robert Baer wrote:

Fred Abse wrote:

snip

OK; now that is settled, i will start from scratch.
Name of program and known reliable source, please.
Yes, yes, name was supposedly "pdftohtml" but with my luck, that may
be different - perhaps it really is "pdftohtml" or "pdftohtml".
You think i am kidding? I am not.

pdftohtml is part of poppler, which is located here.

http://poppler.freedesktop.org

Nor compiled, perhaps not Win; out of my league.