Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Left coast headed towards flesh detecting table saws in 2015

"Dave" wrote

Can you spell PRECIDENT!

No, I can not. Neither my dictionary nor spell checker think that is a
word.

The spellings gods are unhappy with you.

I assume you mean Precedent.

I looked up precident, The dictionary never heard of this word.

I am not a net nanny or a a compulsive spell guy. But when people start
talking about spelling on the net, it is some sort of instant karma. Don't
understand it, it just happens to me, you and others. (I corrected two
spelling errors in this message.) ;-)