Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_5_] Rick Hughes[_5_] is offline

Default For real ... ?

PeterC wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:08:26 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

http://m.dailymail.co.uk/money/inves...ix-shares.html

Anyone know anything about these, or the technology employed ? I
dunno, but it feels like one of those "If it seems too good to be
true ... " things. Or is it just another company jumping on the
eco-bollox bandwagon ?

Arfa

I did look at it to some extent but I probably don't use enough to
cover the
extra cost.
Also there's that voltage-reducing BS on the same site, so credibility is
very low.

what occurs to me is that if its generating electricity from gas in a
boiler it will be BLOODY EXPENSIVE electricity. Not for free at all.

The home power station units raised a lot of press a couple of years
back ... don't know of anyone who has fitted one though.