Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How difficult is it to "build" a door?

On Jul 11, 1:35*pm, dpb wrote:
On 7/11/2012 9:13 AM, RicodJour wrote: On Jul 11, 9:43 am, *wrote:

NB the size...this is a wooden entry door not the OH...

I read it to be an odd-sized garage door panel, but it could be either
I suppose. *If it's a door, it's not a not uncommon size and would be
cheap to buy.

It's the entry door; as he says he had another thread earlier in which
he posted link to picture(s)...

--

I wonder how many other posters are replying thinking
he's talking about a panel from an overhead garage door,