Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default For real ... ?

On 11/07/2012 17:08, Arfa Daily wrote:
http://m.dailymail.co.uk/money/inves...ix-shares.html

Anyone know anything about these, or the technology employed ? I dunno,
but it feels like one of those "If it seems too good to be true ... "
things. Or is it just another company jumping on the eco-bollox bandwagon ?

Sounds like a variation on the rent your roof scheme so that suppliers
of the kit can reap the rewards of feed in tariffs etc.

Problem is that is shifts yet more of our generation capacity to gas at
a time where they are bleating about carbon reduction.

--
Cheers,

John.