Michael Mcneil

Default Jaded Varnished Floor

"Stuart" wrote in message

A while back I got my hall floorboards sanded and varnished ( Morrells 40%
sheen) . Over time it has lost its sheen but nothing I do brings it back
to an acceptable level.Having the living room floor also sanded recently
only accentuates the difference. Can anyone suggest what to do or use .

It's bound to lose that freshly painted look when it gets walked on.
Even cleaning it is abrasive. The only thing to make it pristine is sand
and varnish all over again. Unless you can get a polishing buffer. But
polish -all polish, is a fine grinding paste.