Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Bending EMT

dpb wrote:
On 7/10/2012 7:27 PM, Bill wrote:

This is starting to get a little crazy. EMT does NOT need to run down
the middle of a stud like Romex does, right?

No, I was pointing out the _minimum_ offset to clear the stud if you
were going to run it inside the cavity as I thought you said was your
intent.

It'll be a real trick to get those multiple bends in the proper planes
if you try what you described elsewhere but have at it...it's only time
and material...

Gosh, you were making it sound like it wouldn't be too hard earlier.

If things don't go well, there is always FMC. I don't like to be a
quitter though!

I'm still trying to track down an instruction guide for my manual, just
for the principle of the thing....

Thanks!
Bill