Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tree mill

On 10 Jul 2012 23:00:37 GMT, Winston wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:34:54 -0500, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

"Pete C." fired this volley in
news:4ffc9c4b$0$14668 :

Look at X-Keys for some nice programmable, legendable and keycap
reconfigurable keyboards are very reasonable prices.

Nice! That Jog and Shuttle job would be good for EMC!

I'd like that XK-12 joystick for EMC! Very nice indeed.
Thanks, Pete!

Speaking of which, kindasorta, has anyone bought and used one of these
Chinese thangs on a CNC router? I'm wondering if they would be useful
for signmaking/carving. http://tinyurl.com/7mxbrzc

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.