Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default OT? Male urine hydraulics.

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 14:36:29 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 07:59:48 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

Well, you are close....the urethra goes from the bladder to the outlet
(you know where that is). The prostate encircles the urethra at the
base of the bladder (think "doughnut hole")

Are you sure? The urologist said specifically that the urethra starts
just below the prostate, and that is why the urethra is not in the way
for any laser "zapping",( my word. I forget what word he used. And I
don't think he referred to "lobes" of the prostate.)

Probably what he meant was that the laser beam will not be aimed at
the urethra only area because the prostate is farther back. He'll
still have to run the equipment up the urethra to get it to the site.