voodooracer voodooracer is offline
Junior Member

Location: Beech Island, SC, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooracer View Post
Are the commonly available octal base industrial timer relays (NCC, Dayton, ect.) compatible with a 12vdc load? Can find listings with 12vdc coil (input or control circuit) but all the outputs are rated for some motor HP rating, which I take to mean AC voltage. My load is a 12vdc solenoid (10A draw) that activates a pneumatic cyl., the release of which I need to time delay (delay on break).
If not, does anyone know of a combo timer-relay (min.adj. .01s,
max adj. 5s) that will work in this app.?
Have done a forum search, but did not find an answer.
Many thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.

Keith LeBlanc
Sorry if I sound ignorant of some basic electrical knowledge, but in all honesty, I am. I have learned long ago that the only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. Have learned much on my own, but have learned many times more from others. Thanks again for any help you can give.