Posted to alt.home.repair

Default uneven garage floor

On Jul 9, 11:44*pm, coach bob
wrote:
responding tohttp://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/uneven-garage-floor-344587-.htmcoach bob wrote:

Not sure if you found a good solution yet, but figured I would forward you
some info about a garage door seal that seals the gaps between your garage
door and an uneven garage floor. *The snirtstopper worked for us to close
the gap on a roll up door for a shed. We were going to try the
hydrojacking, but decided against it because of the freezing and concrete
heaving we get here in Minnesota. *The snirtstopper turned out to be easy
to install with self tapping screws, and when the concrete started heaving
this past winter, we simply backed some of the screws out, and then
adjusted the seal to reach to the concrete again...which was well over 2
inches. *They have a website to order from and a yahoo email address too.
The seal was invented by a small company run by some local veterans in
town here.

Given that it's been 4 years, maybe he's moved by now.
In case he hasn't, another solution is to just leave the
cars outside when they have so much snow and ice
on them that it's going to create a flood in the garage.