Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laundry Chute Regulations???

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:49:31 +0000, GED Laundry Chutes wrote:

There is one simple answer to this post - simply contact Neil from GED
Laundry Chutes

snip
They supply ...

They? I think you mean "We". If you are going to spam a news group don't
pathetically try and dress it up as a third party posting.

I can see the doors being low volume=high price items, but the price of
the actual 300mm duct seems very expensive compared to e.g.

http://www.ductstore.co.uk/index.html

1m tube £174 vs 3m tube £46
T-piece £434 vs £38
90° bend £266 vs £23

Not sure if there are differences in terms of M-F sockets all the way
down and smooth internal bores to prevent clothes snagging ...