Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Improving insulation and sound

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:03:27 +0100, ss wrote:

I reckoned it would be but finances are a major issue at the moment so
looking to DIY if its worth the effort. I was hoping that I would get
some sound insulation from it, ...

You'll get a bit but not a great deal.

As your problem is a boy racer or two, as has already been mentioned make
sure their toys are fully legal. Check the tax is in date and for that
car (each tax disc has the regn number on it), not sure if you can get a
go/no go online with regards insurance but I think you can for the MOT
(if the car is old enough to require one). Report occasions of
disturbance to the police, keep a record to be used in evidence for Anti
Social Behavior.

the condensation not an issue as I would slide them open during the day
as the sound issue was more for during sleep time.

You might start with those good intentions but I doubt they'll last. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.