Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Laptop/Tablet?

Nospam wrote:
SWMBO wants to downsize her PC to either a Laptop or a Tablet.

Now obviously both have their upside & downsides, so what we are looking
for is a review or comparison site that compares the two different systems.

We can find plenty of sites that compare each with themselves, but not
one that compares Tablet v Laptop.

Anyone know of such a site?

Buy a "re-con" Thinkpad laptop from someone like "tier1" and replace the
HDD with an SSD - you'll then have FAR more performance than any tablet
with virtually the same "instant on" for less money.

And unlike a tablet it will be a brick.