Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laptop/Tablet?

The Medway Handyman wrote:
SWMBO wants to downsize her PC to either a Laptop or a Tablet.

Now obviously both have their upside & downsides, so what we are looking
for is a review or comparison site that compares the two different
systems.

We can find plenty of sites that compare each with themselves, but not
one that compares Tablet v Laptop.

Anyone know of such a site?

Thanks all for the learned replies.

I did manage to find several sites that compared laptops & tablets &
SWMBO has read through them now.

Real problem was lack of info on tablets.

Since she doesn't surf the net that much, but does use Word, Excel quite
a lot, she has decided on a laptop.

if that is waht she does, that is the best answer.

She likes this one
http://www.comet.co.uk/p/Laptops/buy...-Laptop/789615

Try the keyboards out. A good keyboard makes all te difference.

(We buy from Comet because a lad working there fancies my youngest
daughter like mad & gives us really good deals).

You are mad. Buy online.

Thanks for all the help.

and how hard it is to achieve it.