Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laptop/Tablet?

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
I've paid a couple of visits to PC World to have a bit of "hands on" and
that has confirmed my hatred of the touchy mousey thing on
netbook/laptops

I have a small laptop I use for tuning in my car and others which are
fitted with aftermarket injection. I've never got on with these pads - but
a mouse isn't much use in a car. What would be the best alternative that
you could perhaps hold in one hand and operate with the other - or better
still hold and operate with one hand? Preferably from someone who has
actually used it in this situation. ;-)

--
*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.