Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Laptop/Tablet?

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 20:15:50 +0100, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

SWMBO wants to downsize her PC to either a Laptop or a Tablet.

Now obviously both have their upside & downsides, so what we are looking
for is a review or comparison site that compares the two different
systems.

We can find plenty of sites that compare each with themselves, but not
one that compares Tablet v Laptop.

Anyone know of such a site?

And if she wishes/needs to run Flash player iPad is not a good choice.
(I.e. Flash is basically not available though there are various things
that have been done to allow some Flash to work - e.g. special browser.)

Whilst I hate most Flash, and use a Flash-blocker on PCs, that can be a
problem on some web sites.

--
Rod