Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lawn Sprinkler

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 07:36:16 -0400, "Meanie" wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 20:10:45 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Meanie wrote:

Anyone recommend a good lawn sprinkler which provides good equal
coverage?

Think about your question for a minute.

For one thing, anyone that's fortunate to have a lawn sprinkler that has
worked through a complete season, or even 2 or 3 seasons, is probably
not going to know it's make, model, or where they bought it.

And second, the odds that you're going to come across the same make and
model of (likely chinese-made) piece of hardware in your locality is
slim to none, if indeed that make and model is still in production in
the first place.

There was another stupid question here recently (a hand-pumped garden
sprayer I think). Same logic applies.

You really are a gem, aren't you? And I don't mean this as a
compliment. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I was recently warned
about you.

Rest assured, there's nothing that fool can say to bother me. People such as
he insult, thus, trying to fill a pathetic void in their life due to their
jealous and envious character. I almost pity the pathetic sap.

The idiot is on my blocked list. It's too bad the rest of the group doesn't
do the same.

You know I think I'm going to do the same and I haven't even read many
of his posts but I already got a glimpse of his personality from you
and another. Now all I have to figure out is how to filter correctly
in my newsreader. Regards.