Default Ticked at Rockler

On one of the trips to Bahston a fellow went with me that we referred
to as "The gentle giant" which was an apt description. About as broad
as he was tall, from Hawiian Islands and weighed probably better that
300#. On the way to the airport I bought a few chicken lobsters and
he got his counterpart, a giant lobster. He had to rent a pot big
enough to boil it. He made the mistake of letting the lobster see the
boiling water prior to going in so it spread its legs wide enough
where it couldn't go in head first. In desparation he reversed
orientation and dropped it in tail first. I do NOT miss the frequent
travel from So. Calif. coast to Bahston that I endured for 22+ years!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:17:16 -0400, "Kevin Singleton"
wrote:

I guess I've never seen a lobster larger than about 2 lbs. I need to get up
to where they catch the little beggars, and have a few!

Kevin
wrote in message
.. .
Lobster about 1-1.5#, little fellers. I find them tastier than the
brutes.

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 09:14:42 -0400, "Kevin Singleton"
wrote:

What's a chicken lobster? Let me guess: it tastes just like ...!!!