Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Warm Enough

"woodstuff" wrote:

When I graduated from high school I was fully capable of reading my
diploma.
I could also read my degree in later years. Perhaps I am not a
genius, but
I learned in elementary school what a percentage point is. So you
are
saying that CO2, a trace gas, at a concentration of 0.039% by volume
in the
atmosphere is causing global warming? Studies have shown that it
has varied
over the centuries and the recent Al Gore stuff is garbage. And
what are
"green house gasses"? One real killer is water!! Holy Crap!!!!

------------------------------------
During those years you were obtaining your training, did you bother to
learn what the by-products of combustion of carbon based fossil fuels
were?

HINT:

They include but are not limited to CO, CO2, NOX & SOX.

Try really reading some links below and incorporate some common
sense into
your thoughts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide and
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php

Wikipedia is not a vetted source, so is not pertinert.

Lew