Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Reducing Dead Animal Smell

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:29:51 -0700, Steve B wrote:

"aniejomes" wrote in message

why don't you repair that hole in the wall?? Although its quite costly.
but this is the only permanent solution from the awful smell of dead
squirrel.

aniejomes

Huh? Even if you have to go buy a small piece of drywall and a small
bucket of mud, you're in it about $8.

Well, potentially there's matching of paint or wallpaper to worry about,
or texturing on the wall (our house walls are all textured, and although
I can replace plain 'ol drywall, I have no idea how to do the texturing
and make it match the style that's already there so that it doesn't stand
out)

cheers

Jules