Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough --- OOPS!

On 7/5/2012 10:46 AM, Han wrote:
Swingman wrote in
:

On 7/5/2012 6:51 AM, Han wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:13:15 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/4/2012 1:58 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/3/2012 11:06 AM, Han wrote:

Just limiting my discussion to fracking.

Poor baby ... bless her little pea picking heart. LOL

http://preview.tinyurl.com/86lbrg5

I busted out laughing when I read that. I wander who got to her
and how much she got.

I laughed again when I learned that she could have changed her vote
as long is it did not affect the outcome. What would be the
point??

I get a "Page not found" from both Firefox and Exploder.

I do too now, but here is another link:
http://tinyurl.com/6ozqbgp or
http://www.indyweek.com/indyweek/til...-pleas-to-corr
ect -her-vote-on-fracking-bill/Content?oid=3096728

Never mind the rules, never mind she made the mistake, slant it as
much as you can and blame it on the other party.

That rag is exactly what's wrong with today's media.

The stupidity of both the rules and the woman casting the deciding vote
is what was funny. You know by now my feelings about fracking.

Actually, the point upon which I was commenting had nothing to do with
"fracking". see the disclaimer

But, while you're at it, to the above stupidities, add the absurdity of
allowing the son-in-law of a paid campaign worker to "report" on the
incident.

As always, "The written word is seldom the whole truth." ... no
exceptions for anyone.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010