Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Doorbells - what is it

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 6:45:24 PM UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 03/07/2012 18:13, SteveW wrote:
Equally I wish all companies, shops, venues, etc. would put their number
on their communications. My wife was meeting old workmates at a pub the
only details we could get from directories and webpages were pub name,
road and phonenumber. I phoned and asked them which number the pub was
and they seemed very suprised and didn't know, so they had to ask
someone else - I needed to know as our approach would have been to the
middle of the road, it's at least four miles long and I didn't want to
be driving up and down looking for it.

That's what Google street view is for. I often use it when I'm going
somewhere I've never been before.

Colin Bignell

it doesn;t always work though, check your own house address mine is wrong.
And it can be two years out of date.