Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:06:22 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

Mike, are you saying that the oceans aren't getting more acidic? Or
that there is no such thing as acid rain? Or that both situations
exist but CO2 isn't the cause?

Please be more specific.

I'm saying there are plenty of scientists who are much smarter than
me, who don't have a horse in the race, who say man caused global
warming is a bunch of bull**** and I agree with them.

You didn't answer my question. Please see above.

I'll answer. "Acid rain" is not caused by CO2. Acid rain is caused, mainly,
my sulfur emissions resulting in Sulfuric acid. CO2 DOES react with water to
form carbonic acid, though not very much. Plus, carbonic acid is a very weak
acid and insignificantly responsible for the damage from so-called "acid
rain."