Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 04 Jul 2012 15:16:23 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:52:41 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:58:14 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:17:11 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

and in particular, Al Gore,
who stands to make billions from the whole cap-n-trade bull****.

I'll see your Al Gore and raise you two Sarah Palins :-).

I'll see your Palins and raise you a James Hansen.

(Han, Hansen is the NOAA's "chief political officer" and all-around
Alarmist's Alarmist.)

I'll add a Phil Jones[*] to the pot.

[*]The head of University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit (AKA
the principal perpetrator of climategate).

So you believe out of context, stolen materials more than research ina
well-known institution? Yeah ...

Please tell me how you can get an out-of-context condition in a
statement like "I don't know how we can hide the lack of temperature
increases." As someone else recently said: GMAFB.

A now infamous institution, they were caught with their pants down in
an attempt to defraud the public and, probably, to secure more funding
as a result. It was agenda-based, not science-based. IMO, there is
no worse crime a scientist can commit, against the public, against
himself, and against science. Algore is such a criminal. He openly
stated that he had to fudge the results "to get people to listen, and
to act."

I spit on their grandmothers' shadows.
(An old native American curse.)

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.