Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Motion Security Lights

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:55:51 -0500, SG wrote:

All I can find is wall mount.

Does anyone make an eave mount? Some say they can be mounted either
way, but they really only work properly mounted to a wall.

We have a wall mount mounted to the eave but it had to be taken apart
and reversed to make it aim properly under the eave and it has very
very limited adjustment in this configuration. It quit working the
other day and trying to find something that will work better for the eave.

Thanks!

I have a box under an eave and a light fixture mounted to it. The
sensor points out, same as a wall mount. Any one with a separate
sensor should be able to be aimed as you need it.