Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:54:33 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Sure you will. You'll be sitting in your wheel chair with a plaid blanket
over your lap, mumbling and snickering to yourself while all the hotties in
the nurses garb are wondering what you're thinking...

Hell, I'm already doing that now. Some of the thought processes
include thinking about how I can initiate some physical contact with
some of those hotties. And, I suspect the nurses already know what
we're thinking.

Assuming I'm still alive in twenty years, I'm wondering if I'll still
be thinking the same thoughts. I'll defer the answer to that question
to some of you older guys.

But, I guess I can answer that one too. I still feel eighteen inside,
the body just doesn't agree with that viewpoint. I'm betting that
never changes.