Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 7/3/12 8:32 PM, Han wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 7/3/2012 2:39 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/3/2012 2:02 PM, Jim Weisgram wrote:

Presumably the milder winters are a result of global warming due to
greenhouse gases. However in this forum the "due to" part isn't
likely to be accepted. So be it.

More than a wee bit of condescension, eh?

Consider this:

In 2010 the US experienced its coldest winter in 25 years, according
to the National Climatic Data Center. At the same time, it was also
Canada's warmest. Ditto for most of Europe, including this past
winter where 600 perished from cold related causes ... ie, they
****ing froze to death. How "mild" is that?

Hard to believe but the believers have actually concocted a
complicated explanation that the harsh winters are a result of global
warming.

All along I have contended that winter following summer is the leading
cause for colder and and more harsh lower temperature.

I get my prediction data from the world renown calendar.

Just to get you back on track, Leon, one of the predictions of the
global warming crowd is that it will lead to more extremes. Hope you
guys get some rain soon ...

Yeah, because Texas is a rain forest.

--

-MIKE-