Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:16:49 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

I've suggested all along to gradually expand Medicare till it covers
everyone. But there wasn't a chance in hell of getting that past all
the special interests and through congress.

I'd agree with the concept, but I have to ask what all of the special
interests are that you refer to?

Just about anyone who makes a living from exorbitantly priced supplies,
pills, procedures, insurance policies, etc.. And let us never forget the
ambulance chasers and all the hospitals being converted from non-profit
to for-profit.