Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Mr Squid

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I lived in Destin, Florida for a while. I never went into the gulf,
or ate any fish. I was even invited to go out on a charter fishing boat
on day when they didn't have it rented, and declined. I don't even like
to walk by the seafood section at the grocery store.

Which might explain some of your health issues. Seafood is _loaded_
with trace minerals very important to the body.

I had trout for lunch yesterday ;-)

I get sick around seafood. I could eat a few types as a kid, but
even those make me sick these days.