Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 7/3/2012 11:08 AM, Han wrote:
Han wrote in
:

Swingman wrote in
:

On 7/3/2012 10:40 AM, Han wrote:

FACT remains that CO2 is a greenhouse gas, as is methane and a host
of other "manmade" things, including blacktop on your street rather
than dirt or grass. All absorb heat and prevent re-radiation.

And, to what extent is also a bone of contention ... just ask your
favorite denier, Dr Roy Spencer. g,d &r

You better run fast! That guy is a fraud, in my opinion. And, mind
you, he isn't the first fraud with a PhD or MD that I've gotten
acquainted with.

But yes, touché!

Regardless of whether the studies are read forward or backwards to
create the result you are looking for if the government politicians are
involved the whole thing is certainly blown up way out of proportion.
The fact that the politicians are making off of the prevention of this
world crisis rather than actually preventing it from happening is proof
enough that is is a non problem.

This is not about government or not, Spencer is funded by mostly non-
government funds, I believe. Moreover, even if the government or a US
agency of some kind is involved that does not automagically make it
suspect.

--
Best regards
Han