Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On 03 Jul 2012 15:43:57 GMT, Han wrote:

Swingman wrote in news:
:

On 7/3/2012 10:21 AM, Han wrote:

There really is agreement that on average, the global temperature
is increasing. Since we can't go back in time and stop
industrialization and population increases to make a fair
comparison, we have to indeed work with inferences and
extrapolations, as best we can.

Exactly ... except that what some are interested in effecting, in a
socioeconomic manner, based solely on those "inferences and
extrapolations" is the bone of contention.

Indeed. In the end my only contention is that we should try to add to
the mess as much as we can.

I wish you'd said "try NOT to add to the mess" there, Han.

Obviously that's what I meant to say. Thanks for the correction!

snip

--
Best regards
Han