Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Weisgram[_2_] Jim Weisgram[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

[...snip...]
Utah's got a dozen fire going, most of them fueled by grasses and other
small plants that grew in abundance during last year when precipitation
was high and temperatures mild, that turned into tinderboxes this year
when precipitation was low and temperatures high. Some of them were
ignited by lightning, others by human stupidity. I'm just saying that's
not the result of forest mismanagement. All of which has nothing to do
with nonexistent man-made climate change.

I was referring to the fires in Colorado

Looooooooooooooooooooong before there was any type of forest management
there was "no forest management". There have always been wild fires.

Right. The suppression of natural fires was the mismanagement I was
talking about.