Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:30:21 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:19:17 -0400, "
I guess, then, where we disagree is that I don't believe it's my problem that
you haven't planned. IOW, why should I pay for your mistakes?

I don't think the disagreement between us is that you should pay for
my mistakes. It's how do you decide whether it really is my mistake
and what do we (or I) do about it? Nobody is perfect, not you or I and
most everybody makes a mistake now and then. Should everybody have to
pay for it? Sorry, but it's just too literal.

You've already agreed that the vast majority of "the poor" are poor because of
poor choices. Let them sink.

On top of that, just cutting off all those people who did make a
mistake can eventually turn into a human catastrophe of immense
proportions.

....and perhaps convince others to wise up. Maybe you think it a better idea
to just give them your money. Go ahead, it's your money.