Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 7/3/2012 12:17 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 7/3/12 11:24 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
OK, we've beaten this to death with facts, suppositions, and worse. How
about a new direction.

Forget global warming. Whether or not it exists and if it does how much
we contribute to it. Take a look at what else our pollution has caused.

CO2 is hardly "pollution."

That's the other trumpet call of alarmists... labeling CO2 as pollution
and thus tying it in with real, damaging pollution. This is much like
the race card. It takes attention away from the real problems that do
exist and make everyone skeptical of the honest, trustworthy people
trying to raise awareness to those real problem.

+1

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010