Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 7/3/12 11:08 AM, Han wrote:
Swingman wrote in
:

On 7/3/2012 10:40 AM, Han wrote:

FACT remains that CO2 is a greenhouse gas, as is methane and a host of
other "manmade" things, including blacktop on your street rather than
dirt or grass. All absorb heat and prevent re-radiation.

And, to what extent is also a bone of contention ... just ask your
favorite denier, Dr Roy Spencer. g,d &r

You better run fast! That guy is a fraud, in my opinion. And, mind you,
he isn't the first fraud with a PhD or MD that I've gotten acquainted with.

"Everyone who disagrees with Man Caused GW is a fraud" is the trumpet
call of alarmists the world over. Tired.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--