Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Swingman wrote in news:
:

On 7/3/2012 10:21 AM, Han wrote:

There really is agreement that on average, the global temperature is
increasing. Since we can't go back in time and stop industrialization
and population increases to make a fair comparison, we have to indeed
work with inferences and extrapolations, as best we can.

Exactly ... except that what some are interested in effecting, in a
socioeconomic manner, based solely on those "inferences and
extrapolations" is the bone of contention.

Indeed. In the end my only contention is that we should try to add to the
mess as much as we can.

But I still drive a Grand Caravan, even if it is only to pick up a
granddaughter from band practice. Dang front A/C doesn't work anymore. I
hope there is an easy fix for a malfunctioning fan.

--
Best regards
Han