Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobility Scooter

In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:
He also doesn't use it for long journeys. I explained if he re-charged it
often, he might get away with non deep cycle types. Although if I can find
the correct ones at a more reasonable price that will do fine.

I replaced the non deep cycle type in a jumpstart/compressor unit
with a deep cycle one when the original finally died.

The deep cycle one was slightly cheaper and slightly lower capacity
for the same physical size. Came from CPC (IIRC, make was Camden).
Still going strong, but too new to comment on longevity.

What capacity and how many does it use?

--
Andrew Gabriel