Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Mr Squid

Phil Hobbs wrote:

Fred Abse wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:05:15 -0400, Phil Hobbs wrote:

Of course, it tastes like fish and has the consistency of shoe leather,
but never mind....

You must be the guy at the party who asked what was the salty stuff
that tasted of fish ;-)

Yeah, go figure--I'm from Vancouver, and I don't ski and don't like
fish.

I lived in Destin, Florida for a while. I never went into the gulf,
or ate any fish. I was even invited to go out on a charter fishing boat
on day when they didn't have it rented, and declined. I don't even like
to walk by the seafood section at the grocery store.