Posted to alt.home.repair
Clara Peller Clara Peller is offline

Default I promised you a hotdog for the 4th of July

wrote in message ...
I know, I promised you a hotdog for the 4th of July.
I said I'd buy you a nice big juicy hot dog, but that's not a hotdog
you're chewing on, that's my Penis. Besides that, it hurts like hell
everytime you bite into it, and the ketchup and mustard looks really
stupid spread all over it. Especially out here in the middle of the
demolition derby crash zone, with 5000 people watching you chew.

Oh well, Happy 4th of July !!!!

----
In happiness and in pain until death do us part!!!
(and if you bite it one more time, I want a divorce).

Where's the beef?