Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need Operating and Service Manual for HP Power Supply 6216A

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:23:11 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

$26.99 for a manual for a $40 supply isn't worth it.

Actually, that's fairly typical for an original HP manual. Would $10
for a scan on CD be better?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390063677125

My unit has a thick-film resistor chip on it, but none of the
schematics show or reference a CTS thick-fim resistor module..

I noticed that. Do you have the reference designator? I went down
the list of resitors and didn't find anything close. The schematic is
clear enough that I could probably guess the values. I've made
resistor arrays out of discrete resistors when desperate.

# 831-336-2558
#
http://802.11junk.com
#