Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Amazing

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:30:23 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Han wrote:

This morning, my haircutter girl at the neighborhood new Great Clips
made a mistake in entering data into the cash register. Now she had
to pull out the calculator to subtract $7.01 from $14.00. I'm just
saying ...

Why did you have to go there Han? Now it's my turn... I bought something
at a local cash and carry type store. The total came to something like
$7.20. I gave the girl $20.20. Didn't even throw her a curve ball by
giving her a twenty and a quarter - straight up $20.20.

She screwed somethin up on her "think for me"-cash register and had to ask
another cashier for a calculator to figure out my change. I was so baffled,
I didn't even come up with a smart ass comment...

Were from another era, I rattle their cages by usually telling them
the change owed before the cash register. They never learned to do it
in their head. I've held on to my slide ruler I'll be a genius if a
major solar storm wipes out the computers. LOL

Mike M