Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Dave wrote in news:04c1v7p05eacj329fc3af82m3r2b4n6gkk@
4ax.com:

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:05:30 -0400, wrote:
I can't disprove global warming, but we're currently on the high side
of a sunspot cycle which fits with 100 degrees in the afternoon and 75
degrees at night. Wouldn't true global warming also increase the
nighttime temperatures?

This is ridiculous. It's a factual impossibility that man has not had
a noticeable affect on the weather of this planet. ALL that you
naysayers have to offer in rebuttal is half baked theories as to why
it probably is something else.

The earth receives more energy from the sun in *one hour* than human beings consume in
an *entire year*. That's about five orders of magnitude.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy
And yet some people continue to insist that man has more influence on the climate than the
sun has.